Exoneree Harlod Wilson spent 16 years on Pennsylvania’s death row for a crime he did not commit.” Photo credit, Scott Langley www.deathpenaltyphoto.org
Are you outraged by ongoing executions in the face of a legal system that is clearly broken? Are you concerned that an unfair system is putting the lives of innocent people on the line? Are you ready to take your opposition to the next level?
We are abolishing the death penalty state-by-state. Sign up now to become a member of the National Action Team and to help end the death penalty once and for all!
As a National Action Team volunteer you will be:
- Be the first to receive email alerts about urgent actions;
- Learn about organizing opportunities in critical campaigns;
- Follow strategy developments with our exclusive National Action Team email updates and periodic field strategy briefing calls for National Action Team members;
- Build close working-relationships with the National Coalition staff when you sign up for volunteer positions;
- Have the opportunity to submit your writing for publication on our blog;
- Have the tools to host a local outreach or fundraising event!
By filling out the form below, you will have greater opportunities to participate in our ongoing life-saving work, as part of our National Action Team, no matter where you live .